Links to official COVID-19 information, including links to the latest official Proclamation and Mandatory Order, Updated N.B. Recovery Plan / Plan de rétablissement du N.-B., Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), WorkSafe NB, and other links.
- All zones are currently at the ORANGE level.
- The changes to the Orange level, effective at midnight February 26, include:
- Travel between Orange zones will be permitted and residents may include people from other Orange zones in their steady 10 contacts.
- Visits will be allowed in hospitals, as per regional health authority policy and guidance.
- Compassionate travel exemptions, with Public Health preapproval, will be extended to people living outside New Brunswick who are entering the province to attend a funeral, with public health guidelines in place, including a mandatory five-day self-isolation and a negative COVID-19 test upon arrival.
Government of New Brunswick news release February 26:
Link to comparison summary of Lockdown - Red - Orange - recovery levels (updated 29 January 2021)